Jump to content
9jaonline.com

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'dapchi'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • News
    • FBT
    • Tech
    • Celebrities
    • Jobs/Vacancies
    • Romance
    • Health
    • Sports
    • Betting Tips
    • Entertainment
    • Tips/Life Hacks

Calendars

  • Community Calendar

Categories

  • Articles

Categories

  • Files

Blogs

  • tech

Genres

  • Naija Gospel
  • Hip-Hop

Categories

  • Videos

Found 9 results

  1. https://i.imgur.com/eA8LZUq.png The minister of information and culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said that a pure water seller who was kidnapped alongside the Dapchi schoolgirls was among those released by the insurgents. The minister who disclosed this on Sunday, March 26, in Lagos, said a primary school boy had come to the school to sell pure water when the abduction took place, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports. The abducted pure water seller boy released alongside the Dapchi schoolgirls and Hon. Goni Bukar representing Bursari/Geidam/Yunusari Federal constituency where Dapchi is located. Credit: NAN “Also kidnapped were two other persons, who are not students of the college. “They include a primary school boy who came to the school to sell pure water and another primary school girl,’’ he said. For further clarification, he said a total of 111 girls were abducted from the Government Girls Secondary and Technical College (GGSTC) in Dapchi on February 19. “That means one student was not captured on the list of 110 abducted students that was compiled by the school, on the basis of which the federal government gave the number of abducted schoolgirls as 110. “So far, a total of 107 persons, comprising 105 Dapchi schoolgirls and the two non-students have been released by the insurgents,” he said. He said that six Dapchi schoolgirls were yet unaccounted for and all efforts will be made to secure their release. “The assertion is nothing but a mere speculation on its time frame as it is completely not correct. Furthermore, the insinuation that the Police ran away is not true as the only near fatal casualty was a policeman wounded and now recuperating in the hospital,” the statement said.
  2. The Alleged Bako deserted the Army & flee from Nigeria after making this claims As many Nigerians continue to react to the Dapch girls’ kidnap drama, a certain Nigerian Christian soldier, Sergeant David Bako from the Middle Belt, Plateau State to be precise has revealed how the Dapchi girls kidnap drama was plotted and executed. He said he found it absolutely necessary to make the confession considering the criminal killings across the country which he likened to ethnic cleansing. In an email sent to Daily Globe Watch in Paris, Sergeant David Bako said the plot was planned and rehearsed for two weeks by Buhari’s loyalists in the army of which he was one. He said the desperation by Buhari to rule Nigeria for another four years drove him on to employ all means to make sure he remains in power. President Buhari, he said, will be no pushover in 2019 because he has perfected plans to remain in the Villa beyond 2019. Continuing the story, he said, they were given N80 million to execute the plot to restore the peoples’ waning confidence in the Buhari government as Boko Haram stepped up attacks recently which was a complete embarrassment to the Buhari government after claiming to have defeated the Islamist sect. He said the resurgence of Boko Haram attacks and killings in the northeast drove the government to find all means possible to regain the peoples’ confidence seeing that 2019 election is as good as lost. Buhari, he said, does not want to leave the Villa under any guise in 2019. In the email below he narrated how the plot was planned and executed. He wrote: ” I feel constrained to make this confession and as I make this stunning confession, I am no longer in Nigeria because I have to unavoidably desert the Nigerian Army to save my life and that of my family from a possible summary execution by Buhari’s secret agents Barnawi faction of Boko Haram knows nothing about the abduction of Dapchi girls. We were paid N80 million to carry out the abduction which we planned and rehearsed for two weeks to make it look real. 16 of us, strong Buhari’s loyalists took part in the plot and were given N80 million and some trucks with which to carry out the operation On February 19, 2017, after we had received the money, we were told to make it a top secret and further told we would be handsomely rewarded if the plan pays off. The plan, according to our unit commander, is to make Nigerians regain their confidence in the Buhari government, demobilize the PDP which we all dislike with a passion and the Obasanjo coalition which the Villa saw as an emerging threat if something is not urgently done. Obasanjo, our commander told us will succeed in dislodging Buhari from the Villa in 2019 if we do not contrive a means to make Nigerians believe more in Buhari’s leadership. The money we got was not paid into our accounts but was brought by car from Abuja totaling N80 million naira which was shared amongst us with trucks to carry out the operation. On that night the soldiers stationed in the neighbourhood were deployed to other locations to enable us carry out the operation hitch-free which we did. The Boko Haram flag you saw us carrying was designed by us and had ourselves wrapped up like the insurgents. There was no such thing like kidnapping by the Barnawi faction of the Boko Haram. We drove into the school compound in a commando style, broke through the school gate while the night guards numbering three or more ran for their dear lives as they heard our gunshots and chanting Islamic war songs amid ‘Western education is a sin”. We drove straight into the school dormitory and ordered the girls to get onto the trucks some of whom slept Nakked because of the scorching heat. Although we had been given warning by our commander not to molest or rough handle the girls as such action would not be tolerated under any guise. We were given 1 hour and 45 minutes to carry out the operation from where we drove to the school and the operation did not last for more than 45 minutes to get the girls on board the trucks. So they had no time to carry any of their belongings. We drove them to an undisclosed location which was unknown to any of us because our unit commander led the way until we arrived in where they all were carefully kept. The claim that five of them lost their lives is of course not true as we did not kill or even shoot any of them following the strict orders and instructions that they should be treated gently, kept safe and unharmed. While where they were kept we were told to preach to them, make ourselves look like terrorists to enable them to believe, recount and narrate what they saw which would make people believe the abduction story. We were not allowed to go with our phones to the location where the girls were kept, therefore we could not take photographs of the girls and the location. Was there any statement released on the abduction by the Barnawi group? Was there any video footage by the Barnawi group like that of the Chibok girls? That was to make it a top secret which the government does not want to play it. On the day we were asked to return the girls, police and our colleagues were deployed out of the route to avoid any possible confrontation – I mean with those who knew nothing about the plot. While leaving, we told them to embrace Islam and gave them clothing because some of them were taken away Nakked with wrappers they slept with when we abducted them from the dormitory. Out of the money that was shared, I got N3 million and on second thoughts I decided to return the money to my unit commander to keep it for me as I have no ready use for the money. I told him I would be traveling to Jos to see my mother who was very ill and that on return I will collect it back from him and take it to my bank. Unsuspicious of my motives, he collected it from me and gave me five days to report to my duty post. With the visa I had in my passport I had to go as far as Port Harcourt where no one knows me and flew out of the country while asking God forgiveness for the part I played in the whole operation. What actually made me repent of the evil is the plot on the ground to carry out ethnic cleansing in Nigeria and as I write this piece, I make bold to say here that every Nigerian community in the southern part of the country has been infiltrated by armed militias imported from Niger, Mali, and Chad by the Buhari government to unleash terror on Nigerians if they by a twist of fate resist the ongoing ethnic cleansing. My colleagues have often boasted that the Quran, according to the late Sardauna, must be read in the sea and that is what this government is doing. The Dapchi girls purported abduction is to make Nigerians believe the Buhari government is working and it would, therefore, make no sense to vote him out. The remaining four years is to make him execute the hidden agenda to carry out ethnic cleansing. The plot on the ground is to have every dissenting voice executed that would be a threat to the successful execution of the agenda. That is the reason why they first came up with the cattle colonies which the southern leaders rejected. As I write this piece, my heart bleeds for Nigeria and I regret the part I played in the abduction of the Dapchi girls to further swindle Nigerians into believing Buhari is the best person to lead the country in the coming years. Please Nigerians, I beg for forgiveness and ask you to help me with prayers to God for forgiveness in the role I played. Share this story and let it go round to save Nigerians the grave danger of allowing President Buhari to continue beyond 2018 in the Villa. I will return to Nigeria when Buhari leaves power, God willing.”
  3. Held Over Faith: A Case Of Dapchi Girl

    In a country where liberty is guaranteed and freedom of speech, expression, political affiliation and religious belief are all protected under the constitution it’s therefore disheartening to see that a young Nigerian can be held captive because of her faith. Will therefore share this post by OAP and author Toke Makinwa or the need for the innocent adopted girl to be strong and steadfast in her resolute state of staying through with her conviction. “If this is not bravery, I don’t know what to call it. This young lady Leah was one of the abducted Dapchi school girls, she refused to deny her faith and sfe was held back while the others have been released. Heavenly Father, as she stood up unashamed for you, as she refused to denounce her faith in the face of the unknown, I pray that you too will defend her, cover her Lord, do as you did in the days of the 3 Jewish boys who refused to bow down to a foreign god and by her act of boldness change the hearts of her abductors, Jesus, save them. Forgive them, introduce yourself to them and let them find salvation Lord and lastly let this inspire everyone who is struggling with their faith, let this miracle open our eyes and hearts to you Lord. You have done it before, you will do it again. It shall end in praise.” We can all just pray for her safe return and hopefully we get her back very soon.
  4. This is a hilarious photo of President Muhammadu Buhari talking with the only boy among the 104 girls returned to Dapchi town yesterday by the Boko Haram sect after negotiations with the government. Some social media users have assumed the discussions the President had with the boy as seen in the photo. The joke goes thus: Buhari: look at your wuru wuru eyes, what takes you to girls’ hostel and what where you doing there? Boy: Baba it’s a blessing in disguise. At least I have met you sir.
  5. Boko Haram terrorists were seen on camera receiving a “heroic” welcome as they dropped off high school girls abducted from Dapchi in Yobe state at the early hours of today. Boko Haram members who escorted the released Dapchi school girls back home were hailed by residents as they dropped off some of the abducted girls at an open field around a police station and zoomed off. Locals trooped out in hysteria to receive the girls as they cheered the terrorists while some eyewitnesses were brave enough to shake hands with some of the dreaded terrorists. Witnesses said the insurgents stormed the town early Wednesday morning fully armed but harmed nobody while some of its members preached to the residents to avoid western education which the group stands against. Reports have it that the Nigerian government relaxed security as part of the deal struck with the militants to facilitate the delivery of the first batch of the girls numbering about 101. Watch the video of the ‘triumphant entry’ of the sect members below:
  6. BOKO HARAM HAS REFUSED TO RELEASE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN GIRL AMONG THE KIDNAPPED DAPCHI GIRLS. The terrorists had released kidnapped students of Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State, early Wednesday morning. The students were abducted by the Boko Haram sect on February 19. But Liah Sharibu was not released
  7. Some of the schoolgirls kidnapped from their school in Dapchi, Yobe State, may have been freed by their abductors. Sources said the girls were brought to Dapchi by persons suspected to be their Boko Haram abductors. About 110 girls were kidnapped from Government Girls Science and Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State, on 19 February, in a raid President Muhammadu Buhari described as a “national disaster.” Amnesty International yesterday said the Nigerian military was warned prior the raid similar to the one that led to the kidnap of Chibok girls on April 14, 2014. It blamed the latest kidnap on the “inexcusable security lapses” on the part of the military. “The government’s failure in this incident must be investigated and the findings made public — and it is absolutely crucial that any investigation focuses on the root causes,” said Amnesty’s Nigeria director Osa Ojigho. But the Nigerian military said that Amnesty goofed. A military spokesman Brigadier General John Agim said AI’s report was a “calculated attempt to whip up sentiments and mislead unsuspecting Nigerians.” AI, however, insisted that between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm on February 19, at least five calls were made to tell the security services that Islamist fighters were in the Dapchi area. Guardian
  8. One hundred and five girls are still missing after Boko Haram terrorist group on Monday attacked the Government Girls Secondary School in Dapchi, Bursari Local Government Area of Yobe State. The girls were said to have run into the bush after the attack. But with many girls failing to return home, parents have expressed fears that the girls might have been kidnapped. Some of the girls' parents told the Agence France Presse that they had set up a support group after the attack, bringing to memory a similar situation which occurred when the insurgent group kidnapped 214 Chibok schoolgirls on April 14, 2014. The chairman of the newly created group, Bashir Manzo, said, "Our first step was to compile a comprehensive list of all the missing girls. So far, we have compiled the names of 105." Manzo, whose 16-year-old daughter, Fatima, is among the missing, said the schoolgirls' mothers and fathers would seek a meeting with the Yobe State Governor, Ibrahim Gaidam. He said, "We believe he (Gaidam) was misinformed (about the rescue of 48 of the girls). The school authorities from the beginning denied and kept denying that our daughters were taken. "We will see the governor and seek his help, as well as anyone who matters that can in one way or another assist in ensuring the freedom of our girls."
  9. A 15-year-old student of Government Girls Secondary School in Dapchi, Yobe State, Amina Mallam Usman has narrated the dramatic encounter she had with Boko Haram terrorists and how she successfully escaped from being abducted. Boko Haram terrorists had on Monday attacked the school abducting many of the students. In an interview with The Nation, Amina narrated how the incident happened. She said: "When Boko Haram came to our school, we thought they were soldiers because they dressed like soldiers. "We ran, and then one of them called us. One of them asked me to come to the car. "I got close to the car, and then one of them started laughing at me. "I moved closer to them, thinking they were soldiers. "I soon realized that they were not soldiers. As I made to run away, one of them tried to grab me. I dodged him but he got my hijab. I quickly removed my hijab and left him with it and ran away. I thought I was dead. "They entered our hostel again, but some of us ran into the bush. I ran up to five kilometres and hid in one Fulani settlement called Miligia." Asked how many students she saw in the invaders' vehicles, Amina said: "There were many students in the vehicles. They were up to 50 that were in the vehicles." She said she felt like the angels should take her soul the moment she realized the men were Boko Haram terrorists. She is not psychologically prepared to return to the Dapchi school.

Board Life Status


Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.