Jump to content
9jaonline.com
News Ticker
  • plain text ticker
  • This is a custom ticker

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'list'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • News
    • FBT
    • Tech
    • Celebrities
    • Jobs/Vacancies
    • Romance
    • Health
    • Sports
    • Betting Tips
    • Entertainment
    • Tips/Life Hacks

Blogs

  • tech

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Found 7 results

  1. The federal government has on Sunday, April 1, released more names of people who have allegedly looted the nation’s treasury. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, minister of Information and Culture who released the list claimed that those complaining that the list was too short did not understand that it was strategically released as a teaser, Channels TV reports. Releasing the fresh list of alleged looters, in a statement issued in Lagos, the minister also said those complaining that the list was too short apparently did not understand that it was strategically released as a teaser. “At the press conference where the list was released, I did say it was a tip of the iceberg. Apparently, this does not mean anything to people whose style is to comment on issues they barely understand, or just to shoot down anything coming from the government,” he said, adding that the federal government has a large number of alleged looters on its list. ”What was the PDP expecting when it challenged the FG to name the looters of the public treasury under the party’s watch? Did the PDP actually believe that the massive looting under its watch was a joke? Did they think it is April Fool?” he queried. The minister said the PDP’s reaction to the looters’ list has shown that its recent apology is an election-induced act, contrived to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians to vote for the party in the 2019 general election, even when it has not come clean on its looting spree during its time in office. Here are names of the alleged looters and their loots: 1. Rtd. Lt.-Gen. Kenneth Minimah: N13.9 billion. N4.8 billion recovered by EFCC in cash and property 2. Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika: N4.5 billion. N29m recovered by the EFCC so far. 3. Alex Barde, former Chief of Defence Staff: N8 billion, and EFCC recovered almost N4 billion in cash and property already. 4. Inde Dikko: former CG Customs: N40 billion, and N1.1 billion in cash recovered in cash and choice properties. 5. Air Marshal Adesola Amosun: N21.4 billion. N2.8 billion recovered in cash. 28 properties and 3 vehicles also recovered. 6. Senator Bala Abdulkadir, former FCT Minister: N5 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured. 7. Senator Stella Oduah: N9.8 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured. 8. Former Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu: N1.6 billion – from NSA. 9. Senator Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion. 10. Bashir Yuguda, former Minister of State for Finance: N1.5 billion. $829,800 recovered. 11. Senator Peter Nwaboshi: N1.5 billion 12. Aliyu Usman: Former NSA Dasuki’s aide: N512 million 13. Ahmad Idris: Former NSA Dasuki’s PA: N1.5 billion 14. Rasheed Ladoja: Former Oyo governor: N500 million 15. Tom Ikimi: N300 million 16. Femi Fani-Kayode: N866 million 17. Hassan Tukur, former PPS to President Goodluck: $1.7 million 18. Nenadi Usman: N1.5 billion 19. Benedicta Iroha: N1.7 billion 20. Aliyu Usman Jawaz: Close ally of former NSA Dasuki: N882 million 21. Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion 22. Godknows Igali: Over N7billion 23. Former NSA Sambo Dasuki: Based on EFCC investigations and findings alone (this is beside the ongoing $2.1 billion military equipment scandal), a total of N126 billion, over $1.5 billion and 5.5 million British Pounds was embezzled through his office. A good number of these monies were simply shared to persons and companies without any formal contract awards. 24. Former petroleum resources minister Diezani Alison-Madueke: In just one of the cases the EFCC is investigating involving her, about N23 billion is alleged to have been embezzled. She is also involved in the Strategic Alliance Contracts of the NNPC, where the firms of Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko got oil blocks but never paid government taxes and royalty. About $3 billion was involved. The Federal Government is charging Omokore and Aluko and will use all legal instruments local and international to ensure justice.
  2. Leading Global Reputation-Management Consulting Company, Reputation Poll has released its inaugural list of 100 Most Reputable Africans and Nigeria has the largest number of reputable persons in the list. Nigeria leads the list with 21 individuals while South Africa, Kenya, and Ghana, follow respectively. The Nigerians on the list include: Prof Yemi Osibanjo, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Fela Durotoye, Ngozi Okojo-Iweala, Obiageli Ezekwesili, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Amina J Mohammed, Chris Oyakhilome, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Cardinal Francis Arinze, Tony Elumelu, Akinwumi Adesina, Chris Imafidon, David Oyedepo, John Momoh (founder Channels TV), Paul Enenche, Sultan Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo, Mosun Bello-Olusoga. The list features individuals from diverse sectors including: Leadership, Entertainment, Advocacy, Education and Business. It has representation from 33 African Countries with 55 males and 45 females. See the full list below.
  3. One hundred and five girls are still missing after Boko Haram terrorist group on Monday attacked the Government Girls Secondary School in Dapchi, Bursari Local Government Area of Yobe State. The girls were said to have run into the bush after the attack. But with many girls failing to return home, parents have expressed fears that the girls might have been kidnapped. Some of the girls' parents told the Agence France Presse that they had set up a support group after the attack, bringing to memory a similar situation which occurred when the insurgent group kidnapped 214 Chibok schoolgirls on April 14, 2014. The chairman of the newly created group, Bashir Manzo, said, "Our first step was to compile a comprehensive list of all the missing girls. So far, we have compiled the names of 105." Manzo, whose 16-year-old daughter, Fatima, is among the missing, said the schoolgirls' mothers and fathers would seek a meeting with the Yobe State Governor, Ibrahim Gaidam. He said, "We believe he (Gaidam) was misinformed (about the rescue of 48 of the girls). The school authorities from the beginning denied and kept denying that our daughters were taken. "We will see the governor and seek his help, as well as anyone who matters that can in one way or another assist in ensuring the freedom of our girls."
  4. The list of approved JAMB CBT Centres for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration have been released. At the moment, we cannot say for sure if all of the centres listed will be used for the exams. Iist of centres can be downloaded .. Click Here However, the exact exam centre for each candidate will be indicated on the original registration slip or the re-printed slip. Please note that the 2018 UTME registration has not officially commenced. This is just to help you know the closest CBT centre where you can process your UTME Registration when it finally begins.
  5. The management of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session. Candidates can login to the school’s portal to check their admission status. How To Check Your Admission Status -Visit http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php -Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the spaces provided -Click on “Login” and proceed to view your Admission Details Congratulations to the admitted candidates!
  6. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Yobe State University and participated in the admission screening exercise that the 2017/2018 1st Batch Direct Entry Admission List is out. However, names of admitted candidates is uploaded online and available on PDF format Click the link below to download. Yobe State University 2017/2018 1st Batch Direct Entry Admission List Out – click here Congratulations to the admitted candidates!!!
  7. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Yobe State University and participated in the admission screening exercise that the 2017/2018 1st Batch UTME Admission List is out. However, names of admitted candidates is uploaded online and available in PDF format Click the link below to download. Yobe State University 2017/2018 1st Batch UTME Admission List Out – click here Congratulations to the admitted candidates!!!

Board Life Status


Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.