9jaonline.com
Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

Man Reports Wife To Pastor And Family After She Gave Him A Blow Job

A Twitter user shocked followers after he replied a tweet saying, a Nigerian man allegedly reported his wife to Pastor and family members after she gave him a blowjob for the first time.

According to Twitter user @Stpehie_coco who shared the story made it known that the man in question who reported his wife said she must explain where she learned the act from.
See below:
jr8aQoP.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stone bridge

A Nigerian man has died after a head-on crash in Glenn Dale, early Monday morning, Prince George’s County police revealed.
      According to WTOP, Samuel Oriloye, from Lanham, died after crashing head-on into another vehicle on Glenn Dale Boulevard near Bell Station Road around 1:35 a.m.
        Police arrived at the scene and found a two-vehicle crash with one of the cars on fire. Police said it appears Oriloye was driving the wrong way in the southbound lanes of Glenn Dale Boulevard.
      It is not yet clear what led him to cross into the oncoming traffic. He was pronounced dead on the scene while the second driver sustained nonlife threatening injuries.
    • By stone bridge

FOR FAILING TO PRIORITIZE THE SECURITY AND WELFARE OF NIGERIANS ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE, PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE, THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF LATTER RAIN ASSEMBLY HAS DESCRIBED NIGERIA’S PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS PREDECESSOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN AS FAILURES.
      The cleric stated this when he spoke at the 2nd annual Chibok girls lecture organized by the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) movement in Abuja, on Saturday, April 14, 2018.
      Bakare said that the nation has failed to live up to the expectations in terms of security and welfare of the abducted school girls.
        He said the fact that schoolgirls were abducted in Dapchi, Yobe state, four years after the Chibok incident is “evidence of an anomie and alarming national malady”.
      The cleric wondered why both incidents happened the year preceding a general election.
    • By stone bridge

A V6 Highlander Jeep with the following plate number :LAGOS AAA. 622 BB – was involved in a serious accident earlier today along Ore – Ijebu Ode axis of Lagos expressway. According to reports, the car occupants/family members are said to have been returning from Ikeji Festival in Imo state before the accident happened which reportedly left all of them seriously injured.
      The vehicle swerved off the road and fell into the deep roadside low level.
        They were rushed to the hospital by spirited citizens.

• By stone bridge
      Will Ferrell was taken to hospital after an SUV he was riding in flipped over when it collided with another car on Thursday night.

The actor was one of four people in the chauffeur-driven SUV when it was struck in the side by a Toyota on the northbound Freeway 5 in Mission Viejo, California, at 10.55pm.
      Ferrell, 50, was hospitalized along with the two other men and one woman, who was described by witnesses as seriously injured and ‘bleeding profusely’. The driver of the second vehicle was uninjured.
      The Anchorman star has since been released from the hospital without any significant injuries and is said to be doing well, while the condition of the woman is unknown.
      Footage obtained by TMZ showed Ferrell sitting upright and talking on his cellphone as he was stretchered into an ambulance.
      Cops have said drugs or alcohol did not play a role in the incident and no one has been arrested.
      The SUV was shown lying on its side on the highway along with debris from the accident just south of Alicia Parkway.
      The car flipped and came to a stop on its side in the middle of the freeway, which had to be temporarily shut down, KTLA5 reported.
      One person was trapped inside the car for a short period before being removed by firefighters.
      In audio obtained by TMZ, a first responder is heard discussing the crash with a co-worker, presumably shortly after arriving on the scene.
      ‘Looks like we have one critical at this time who we’ve already got in an ambulance, and we’ve got one trapped in the car still,’ the caller says.
    • By stone bridge

PASTOR HAS HIS MEMBERS IN TEARS AFTER HE TURNS WATER TO PETROL (PHOTOS)
      A South African pastor has led his congregation to tears after he allegedly turned water to petrol during one of their services – one Prophet Jacob is currently trending online after it was revealed that he made water turn to petrol in his Church.

According to a post shared on Facebook, the pastor had asked his members to bring bottles of water to church and asked those who believed that he could turned to waters to petrol, to come forward to the altar so he could perform the miracle.
      After praying ‘militantly’ and ‘instantly’, the colour and the smell of the water changed to petrol and this led the congregation to tears.
      The post reads,

• By stone bridge
      A pastor, Joshua Ibeneme, on Wednesday approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his 21-year marriage to his wife, Uzoamaka, for allegedly having sex with two of his church members who are top leaders.

“My wife had sexual affair with two of my church members — a deacon and a bishop. Both were boasting, telling my other members that they slept with my wife because she enticed them.
      “Whenever I returned from a trip, my last child always told me that men came to pick and drop my wife. Even God told me to divorce her or else she will destroy my ministry,” he claimed.
        The petitioner said that his wife denied him sex for five years.
      “My wife starved me of sex for over five years. Whenever I wanted to sleep with her, she would give one excuse or another. In fact, she moved out of my room to a separate room.
      “But she gives it to my church members freely,” the pastor said.
      The 53-year-old pastor said that his wife was always mocking and embarrassing him in public, telling people about his sexual performance.
      He said that Uzoamaka always accused him of having affairs with any female church member who came to the house for counseling.
      “She accused them of dating me and also went to their houses to fight them. Her behavior and attitude have chased members away from my church,” he said.
      According to him, Uzoamaka instigated their children against him, they did not respect him and they refused to run errands for him except when their mother permitted them to do so.
      He begged the court to end what he described as “the loveless union,” claiming he was no longer in love with his wife.
      However, the respondent, Uzoamaka, denied having sex with their church members but accused her husband of infidelity.
      “It is women that cause our frequent fighting; they are the problem in our home and my husband’s lust for them is very high.
      “I never slept with the two men who claimed that they slept with me; they just wanted to tarnish my image.
      “My husband is dating the wife of the deacon,” she said.
      The mother of three said that she starved her husband of sex because she hated sex, adding that she married him because she wanted children.
      The 45-year-old teacher said that her husband became sexually inactive five years ago.
      “He calls me derogatory names in public such as ‘prostitute.’ I did not instigate the children against him,’’ she explained.
      She begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish to dissolve the marriage, claiming she was still in love with him.
      The court president, Mr. Akin Akinniyi, urged the couple to maintain peace and adjourned the case to May 10 for judgment.
    • By stone bridge

It is never a bad time to talk about Mercy Johnson, Nigeria’s favourite actress. Today, we want to talk a little bit more about Mercy Johnson family background, her relationships with her parents, siblings, husband and children. If you are up for this, then strap in and let’s go! We will give you all the facts.
      MERCY JOHNSON FAMILY
      Mercy Johnson biography begins all the way back on August 28, 1984. On that day, she was born in a loving Christian family of Daniel and Elizabeth in Lagos. Her mother, who worked as a trader, and her father, who was in the navy, both came from Kogi State.
        Even though her parents loved her very much and wanted to give her the best they could, they could not shield her from their constant family drama. The actress recalled in one of her interviews that quarrels were frequent in their household.
      In addition to the tense atmosphere, the family also had to move around the country a lot because of Mr. Johnson’s involvement in the navy. The financial situation was not always great, to say the least. At times, things were so bad that the Johnsons had to sleep in an unfinished building with rain seeping through the cracks and lizards running all over the place.

Nevertheless, Mercy was able to successfully juggle her studies and several part-time jobs to help out her family. In the end, she managed to receive quality education and not let her kin hit rock bottom. After she finished school, Mercy decided to venture into acting and boy, was that a good decision.
      As you probably know, the big break for Mercy Johnson came with the movie The Maid. Ever since that movie, she has been among top Nollywood actresses. Her growing career allowed her to support her parents and give them a life they deserved. These days, the actress still has a very close relationship with her family, and everything seems to have turned out fine in the end.
      MERCY JOHNSON BROTHERS AND SISTERS

You might have noticed that we have not mentioned whether Mercy has any siblings. Well, she has six of them, three younger brothers and three older sisters. Growing up as the middle child, Johnson was able to find more common ground with her brothers, as was a very active and rather tomboyish child.
      When things were tough for their family, all siblings pitched in to help. Everyone did whatever they could, from selling sachet water with moin moin to laying bricks, just so that everyone could eat and have a roof over their head.
      These days, it is hard to tell how their lives have turned out. None of Mercy’s siblings has tried to live off her fame in any way, moreover, none of them ever appear in the public eye. That is why we know nothing about any of them, not even their names. However, we hope that they are all still just as close now as they were back then.
      MERCY JOHNSON HUSBAND
        We could not talk about Mercy Johnson family background without mentioning the family that she has made for herself. For almost 7 years now, she has been Mercy Johnson-Okojie. In August 2011, the world saw Mercy Johnson wedding, when the actress married Prince Odianosen Okojie. It was a wonderful ceremony, and Mercy’s parents seemed thrilled about their daughter’s big day. Her mother’s speech was a real tear jerker!
      Ever since that day, Mercy has not stopped gushing about her hubby. We think that there is not a single interview where she does not mention her wonderful loving husband. The actress looks positively glowing in their lovey-dovey couples’ photos, and it is evident that the two make a perfect couple.
      There was one time back in January 2018, when Mercy and her husband gave fans a scare. For some reason, all of the photos of Mr. Okoje disappeared from the actress’ Instagram page, which pushed fans towards speculation as to whether everything was fine in the Johnson-Okoje household.
      Thankfully, Mercy was quick to respond, as she put everyone’s mind at ease with a new photo. It turned out that it was just a regular old cleanse, where she deleted old pictures to make way for the newer and prettier ones.
      Other than that, it seems that there is no trouble in their paradise. You can see from the pictures that they love each other very much, and that nothing is going to tear them apart. Prince Okoje has made our Mercy very happy!
      MERCY JOHNSON CHILDREN
      Bu you know what makes Mercy Johnson even happier? Her lovely children! And she has three of them. She had her first daughter Purity Ozioma on December 20, 2012, little Henry on October 15, 2014 and her youngest daughter Angel on December 11, 2015.
      After receiving quite a backlash for not spacing out her pregnancies, Mercy finally decided to give her body a break before the next big thing, as she wants to have twin boys. Instead, she is currently focusing all of her attention on the adorable kids she already has.
      Thanks to all the people that have surrounded Mercy over the years, she has become the person she is today. A vibrant, talented actress with the heart of gold who probably has enough love in her for every person she comes across. Nollywood is lucky to have her!
    • By stone bridge

The corpse of a little boy that slipped into gutter & was swept by flood into the non-barricaded underground tunnel constructed Julius Berger & supervised by the AKSG has been found.May his soul RIP.Amen!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.