9jaonline.com
Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

Lady Mistakenly Sends ‘Shower Photo’ to Her Dad Instead of Her BF (See Photos + Video)

A Young college graduate from Inglewood, California named Nyjah Cousar who goes by the handle @dearfashionn on Twitter, took a Nude photo of herself in the shower and mistakenly sent it to her father instead of her boyfriend Dasquan.

ZHXXTeO.jpg

The young woman laughed about it, although she thought about what her father would do to her.

Carlton her father, decided to personally confront his daughter, but she hid from him when he went to her house. Nyjah secretly filmed the incident and again, decided to post it online

See screenshot and video below

7Aphgdq.jpg

01ucF87.jpg

4DCV5qG.jpg

See video below ;

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stone bridge

It is obvious that famous Ghanaian movie star Yvonne Nelson is surely rocking motherhood. The actress ever since she welcomed her baby girl never fails to gush about her bundle of joy on social media.
      In a recent interview with a Ghanaian magazine, Nelson finally opened up on how motherhood has treated her as she finally revealed her baby girl’s face.
        The actress did not just gush about motherhood, she also shared pictures of her B.reastfeeding her beautiful daughter.
      Despite the fact that she has resumed going to locations, the actress in her Instagram post also disclosed that she is still B.reastfeeding her cute daughter.
      Nelson shared the post on Monday, April 16, with the caption: “Errrmm yea…I’m still B.reastfeeding @rynroberts do you have a copy of my @agoo_magazine yet? You can order from WWW.HUNUONLINE.COM and enjoy free delivery in Accra.”
      See post below:
      Going through the Instagram handle of the magazine the actress granted the exclusive interview, they also shared the picture of the cover with the caption:

“People have been saying all sorts about why I’m having a baby whilst I’m not married. This is an answered prayer for me, they have no idea. Maybe one day they’ll get to hear my story.’ – Yvonne Nelson. In our April issue we have an exclusive on @yvonnenelsongh and her Baby, @rynroberts. She talks about being a mother, her critics, co-parenting and all the other revealing details.”
      See post below:
      It could be recalled that on Sunday morning, October 29, 2017, the delectable actress delivered her cute baby girl at an undisclosed hospital in Accra, Ghana.
      The baby looks so cute!

• By stone bridge

Peter Okoye otherwise known as Mr.P of the defunct Psquare group was out with Diddy and Cassie at a concert in Abu Dhabi last night.
      The singer who appeared to be excited about the moment shared a video of himself with the world famous artistes on Instagram.
        He wrote;

• By stone bridge

Here’s an update on the bank robbery operation which caused panic and chaos among residents in Offa town of Kwara State. The robbers shot sporadically forcing residents and businesses to close shop in the Sanni Aba area of the town.
      Contrary to reports that four victims were killed, corpses of many victims including police officers have been discovered after the robbery operation including. The robbery was reported to have lasted for several hours on various banks in the area without any resistance from the police or the army.
        The robbers who came with heavy weapons and dynamites which they used for the operation on about five banks – carted away a huge amount of money and cars before escaping through Igosun route in the area…

• By stone bridge

lady shares inspiring photos six weeks after a traumatic car accident
      A pretty lady has shared how she recovered from a traumatic accident that affected her eyes all under 6 weeks. According to her, she didn’t undergo any form of therapy or counselling to help her with the trauma she faced as a result of the accident she suffered with her sister. She said she recovered amazingly due to prayers.
        Read her post below. ”I figured this was the best way for you guys to notice the difference…the left was 4 days after the accident, right was 6 weeks later. On December 30th 2017, my big sister and I got into a traumatic car accident (no other car was involved.) This was a near-death experience for the both of us, not over exaggerating at all. Won’t get into detail, but I just wanted to show all of you what prayer does. 6 weeks of stress, 6 weeks of fluctuating confidence, 6 weeks of being bold and being forced to step out of my comfort zone in public. No therapy, no type of counseling was needed. My mom raised me to be a strong, independent, young woman and I wasn’t going to let this temporary moment get the best of me. My strength came from her & God himself. If it weren’t for him keeping us safe in that car, my sister and I wouldn’t be here today with the amount of damage we faced. If you’re going through something, the best thing to do is to call on God, he will see you through & if you’re having confidence issues, picture having to go out in public looking the way I did. You are beautiful/handsome once again I really appreciate everyone that reached out to us during that time ”.
    • By stone bridge

The question about whether religion allows couples to begin having sex after traditional marriage but before the church wedding has been debated by a number of people.
      A Twitter user recently brought up the question again and someone replied with a really hilarious comment.
        Read the reply below.

• By stone bridge
      She looks absolutely stunning! See more photos below…

• By stone bridge

Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari saying Nigerians are all victims of incompetent government.
      The former president had in 2019 written an open letter to President Buhari asking him not to seek re-election in 2019.
        The Cable reports that Obasanjo spoke on Monday, April 2 at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, Ogun state, while hosting the New Nigeria Group.
      He said: “The first lesson I learnt in my military training is to never reinforce failure. What we have now is a failure.
        “Never you reinforce failure. Let failure be failure. And if you do not see what you should see, you will then be a victim of what you don’t like because it’s only when you see what you should see and you do what you should do that you put away what you do not like.
      “Those of you who are into business know that by now you could have been better if we have an effective government. The truth is this – when you have an ineffective and incompetent government, we are all victims and don’t let anybody deceive you.”
        Obasanjo also cautioned Nigeria not to be carried away by the Peoples Democratic Party’s recent apologies.
      He also said they should not be swayed by the All Progressives Congress’s new reform.
      The former president asked the ruling party to stop giving excuses to Nigerians.
      He said: “Stop giving excuses; we met challenges. If there were no challenges, then we wouldn’t need you to come. You came in because you know there were challenges… stop giving us excuse that you have many challenges, that is why you haven’t achieved results,” he said.
      “I have publicly said and I mean it, that as a party, neither PDP nor APC can get us there as they have been. Never mind about reforms and apology and all that.”
      Saturday Punch reports that the party said its major preoccupation now was to build and strengthen itself ahead of the polls.
      Watch Video Below..

• By stone bridge
      A Nigerian lady on Twitter @Mz_pawshtook to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how she found out that the groom at a wedding she attended was the same person who asked her to be his girlfriend a day before.
      Read her tweets below;
      “I didn’t want to talk about this before, but I can’t just keep it in again. Can you just imagine ?!
      Thread
      So a friend of mine invited me to a wedding, I was reluctant about going but since I wasn’t doing anything at home today, i decided to just follow her. At least to help the boredom
        We got to church late as you know now, à girl has to slay… bride and groom were already sitting so I couldn’t get the chance to see their faces until the pastor was about to join them.
      Y’all know how they say all those stuffs first and then the pastor asks bride and groom to come out so the joining will start.
      I still wasn’t able to get a glimpse of what they look like because i was far from the altar. Pastor asks the groom to say his vows, and then the bride
      After that, it was the “if you don’t want these two to get married”.. blah blah blah time…
      Nobody stood up..
      Great
      Time for you may now kiss the bride . After they sha kissed, they both faced the altar and that was when i got the shock of my life !
      Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the groom. This was the guy that I met at a club on Wednesday…
      Meeting him wasn’t the issue though. Can you believe this guy actually asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday Friday. Yes !!! Yesterday !!!!!!
      I just couldn’t hold myself and told my friend I have to leave cos I’m sure if i had stayed there any longer or gone for their reception, I’d shame this guy….
      I wonder how many girlfriends this guy has even on his wedding day !
      Ladies, be careful… Men are scum !

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.