9jaonline.com
Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Church In South Africa Caught Angel On Camera (Photos)

Reported says that at the early hours of Sunday the 7th, an ‘angel’ from heaven appeared in the skies while a fasting and marathon praying session was being held at Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s Freedom For All Nations in Pretoria, South Africa.

According to the report now making rounds online, the congregation, intrigued by the ‘divine sight’, put their prayers on hold to go take pictures of the stagnant ‘angel’ who apparently didn’t flap his wings or anything but stayed still in the sky for people to take photos… like he’s some model of some sort… #sigh #pathetic

Their report reads…

During a fasting and a 24 hours marathon prayers with Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse at Freedom For All Nations in Pretoria, South Africa, an Angel appeared in the early hours of Sunday at the 18th hour of the programme at about 6 am.

nhAhB52.jpg

x9LWAx6.jpg

The congregation rushed to have a look and photos were taken. The image caught on camera in full glare of everybody is causing an uproar and has become the talk of the town.

It would be recalled that he made a list of 15 prophecies for 2018 and presently, two of it has been fulfilled.

EldPKh1.jpg

BPxg0Ib.jpg

One of it which include the confession of A South African pastor who uses charm to grow His church and also have wealth, and the death of a popular man of God based in Abuja.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stone bridge

When a man or woman is tired of being in a relationship, there are several ways at which they call it quit. Some do not have the mind of standing before their partner, so they end the relationship over the phone.
      Such was the case of this young South African lady. She disclosed that her boyfriend broke up with her over the phone. Tlaleng revealed that her relationship ended on WhatsApp.
        After Tlaleng’s instincts packed up unusual vibes between her boyfriend and another lady, she confronted him about it and he owned up to it saying he was seeing the particular lady.
      The young man obviously didn’t feel any guilt about this as he was straightforward in telling without caring for her feelings. Heartbroken Tlaleng took to Twitter to share screenshots of the messages.
      Her post reads: “Guess I’ve been a joke for the whole 6 Months he literally laughed at me. My heart is heavy, my soul is shattered. I’m going through the most.”

• By stone bridge

Deborah Ifejuwura Olajide, a 200 level Food Science Technology student of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), Ondo State, has been killed by a hit and run driver.
      Olajide, who was said to be on her home from vigil was knocked down by the vehicle in the early hours of Thursday, while her lifeless body was discovered by her colleagues.
        According to a source, the driver of the vehicle who was on top speed rammed into the speed breaker mounted along FUTA junction and in the process tried to avoid other speed breakers and knocked down the girl who was walking home.
    • By stone bridge

NIGERIA’S DEATH SENTENCES HIGHEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
      Nigeria imposed the highest number of death sentences in the sub-Saharan Africa region in 2017 with 621 people put to death, Amnesty International has said.
      The country bucked the trend seen elsewhere in the region, as Sub-Saharan Africa made great strides in the global fight to abolish the death penalty with a significant decrease in death sentences being imposed.
        Guinea became the 20th state in sub-Saharan Africa to abolish the death penalty for all crimes, while Kenya abolished the mandatory death penalty for murder. Burkina Faso and Chad also took steps to repeal this punishment with new or proposed laws.
        The leadership of countries in this region gives fresh hope that the abolition of the ultimate cruel, inhuman and degrading punishment is within reach.
      Unfortunately, some states in Nigeria continue to expand the scope of death sentences,” said Amnesty International’s Secretary General Salil Shetty in the organisation’s 2017 global review of the death penalty.
      There are a total of 2,285 people on death row in Nigeria, which is also the highest in the region, though no executions were carried out in 2017.
      Death sentences in the country have spiked massively over the past two years. In 2015, 171 death sentences were handed down, while in 2016 there were 527.
      Amnesty International recorded a drop in the number of executing countries across Sub-Saharan Africa, from five in 2016 to two in 2017, with only South Sudan and Somalia known to have carried out executions. However, with reports that Botswana and Sudan resumed executions in 2018, the organisation highlighted that this must not overshadow the positive steps being taken by other countries across the region.
      Elsewhere in Africa, The Gambia signed an international treaty committing the country not to carry out executions and moving to abolish the death penalty. The Gambian President Adama Barrow established an official moratorium (temporary ban) on executions in February 2018.
      Developments across Sub-Saharan Africa in 2017 exemplified the positive trend recorded globally, with Amnesty International’s research pointing to a further decrease in the global use of the death penalty in 2017.
      Amnesty International recorded at least 993 executions in 23 countries in 2017, down by 4% from 2016 (1,032 executions) and 39% from 2015 (when the organisation reported 1,634 executions, the highest number since 1989).
      At least 2,591 death sentences in 53 countries were recorded in 2017, a significant decrease from the record-high of 3,117 recorded in 2016.
      These figures do not include the thousands of death sentences and executions that Amnesty International believes were imposed and implemented in China, where figures remain classified as a state secret.
      In addition to Guinea, Mongolia abolished the death penalty for all crimes taking the total of abolitionist states to 106 in 2017.
      After Guatemala became abolitionist for crimes such as murder, the number of countries to have abolished the death penalty in law or practice now stands at 142.
      Only 23 countries continued to execute – the same number as in 2016, despite several states resuming executions after a hiatus.
      Significant steps to reduce the use of the death penalty were also taken in countries that are staunch supporters of it. In Iran, recorded executions reduced by 11% and drug-related executions reduced to 40%.
      Moves were also made to increase the threshold of drug amounts required to impose a mandatory death penalty.
      In Malaysia, the anti-drug laws were amended, with the introduction of sentencing discretion in drug trafficking cases. These changes will likely result in a reduction in the number of death sentences imposed in both countries in the future.
      Indonesia, which executed four people convicted of drug crimes in 2016 in an ill-conceived attempt to tackle drug crime, did not carry out any executions last year and reported a slight decrease in the number of death sentences imposed.
      However, distressing trends continued to feature in the use of the death penalty in 2017. Fifteen countries imposed death sentences or executed people for drug-related offences, going against international law.
      The Middle East and North Africa region recorded the highest number of drug-related executions in 2017, while the Asia-Pacific region had the most countries resorting to the death penalty for this type of offence (10 out of 16).
      Amnesty International recorded drug-related executions in four countries – China (where figures are classified as a state secret), Iran, Saudi Arabia and Singapore.
      The secrecy that shrouded capital punishment in Malaysia and Viet Nam made it impossible to determine whether executions for drug crimes occurred.
      Singapore hanged eight people in 2017 – all for drug-related offences and double the amount in 2016. There was a similar trend in Saudi Arabia, where drug-related beheadings rocketed from 14% of total executions in 2016 to 40% in 2017.
      “Despite strides towards abolishing this abhorrent punishment, there are still a few leaders who would resort to the death penalty as a ‘quick-fix’ rather than tackling problems at their roots with humane, effective and evidence-based policies. Strong leaders execute justice, not people,” said Salil Shetty.
      “The draconian anti-drug measures widely used in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific have totally failed to address the issue.”
      Governments also breached several other prohibitions under international law in 2017. At least five people in Iran were executed for crimes committed when they were under 18 and at least 80 others remained on death row, and people with mental or intellectual disabilities were executed or remained under sentence of death in Japan, the Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore and the USA.
      Amnesty International recorded several cases of people facing the death penalty after “confessing” to crimes as a result of torture or other ill-treatment in Bahrain, China, Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. In Iran and Iraq, some of these “confessions” were broadcast on live television.
      Although the overall number of executing countries remained the same, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates resumed executions after a hiatus. In Egypt, recorded death sentences increased by about 70% compared to 2016.
    • By stone bridge
      Universal Africa has signed a licensing deal with Mr Eazi for his forthcoming project ‘Life Is Eazi Vol. 2: Lagos to London’.

The deal is said to be exclusive to Africa.
      The signing took place in Johannesburg, South Africa on Wednesday, April 11. 2018, between Mr Eazi and head of Universal Africa, Sipho Dlamini.
        This means that the singer’s label, Banku Music and Universal Africa will jointly release his new project in Africa.
    • By stone bridge

A South African lady with the username @awkward-ah on twitter, took to the platform to reveal the reason why she left her man.
      According To The Lady:
        She left her man because he always pay for what she buys.
      Read What She Wrote Below:
      I was engaged to a man who’d never let me pay for anything. Like got mad AF when I bought things.
      I left hm because that may sound like a dream come true for some, but it’s a nightmare to be in fr.
      It’s not generosity. It’s control.
      I knew that one-day he would tell me that I own nothing. That I owe him. That my son couldn’t be comfortable in our home because he was using this man’s things. I wasn’t here for that life.
      He started hinting that I worked too hard. I should quit and take care of his books. When I asked what my salary would be he laughed. Said I don’t need a salary when there’s “our money”. Nah brah. Could never be me.
      He bought me a new phone and sim card. It would be best if we were on the same network for free minutes he said. I saw that he just didn’t want others to have my number and also he’d have access to my itemized bill.
      Then he would hint that we should go to Mac. He knows a lady who can sort me out. He’d like me to wear makeup all the time. You know, the business was picking up and we had to appear a certain way.
      I’m a jeans and T kinda girl. He met me as such.
      Everytime I’d say no, he’d buy me things. I don’t want to grow my hair, he got expensive flat irons. I don’t like heels, he showed up with an Aldo box. . . It never stopped.
      For some reason this man thought that by putting a ring on my finger he could now shape me into a mould of his own design.
      I saw through it all. I’m really thankful that I did or who knows how my life would be today.
    • By stone bridge

NIGERIAN LADY SENT OUT OF CHURCH FOR INDECENT DRESSING IN ONITSHA, SEE WHAT SHE WORE (PHOTO)
      It is no longer news that in some churches women are not allowed to expose any part of their body during Sunday or mid-week service. In such churches, ladies are given scarf for not allowed in for worship.
      Such was the case of this young lady, she disclosed that she was sent back home for not dressing decently into the house of God.
      Lady who was identified as Mbanefo Nkiru Angel on Sunday, April 8, took to her Facebook profile to reveal how she finally decided to go to church after a long time but was sent home for not dressing properly.
        Angel’s post reads: “Today that I decided to go to church. My look to church today in Awada Onitsha. The church warders sent me back. They refused me entering the church saying I should go and look for a jacket or a scarf to cover my shoulder shouting that I’m Naked. I didn’t even talk to them. I just jejely and happily carry my legs and go back. Let me go and sleep biko. Nonsense and ingredients. Ndi over do. Onitsha is too backward for my liking. Is this dress indecent? Are you people kidding me? Even in the village they cannot send me away. It is still in this Onitsha that they commit the highest atrocity. They are not real Christians. The act of sending me away doesn’t portray or show real Christianity. Even they Rev Father cannot send me away. It is all these holier than though brothers that go and do worst at the back. They are still blind in the things of church.”
    • By stone bridge
      When talking of recharges platform, E-Top Up is a most convenient, stress-free and hassle-free, it is the best means for you to buy right from your phone at the comfort of your home as soon as your data or airtime exhaust. If you are still buying recharge cards at physical stores, that means, you are just stressing yourself for no reason.

There are many online channels that we have been using for long to purchase airtime, when Zoto Mobile recharge came on board, most of you guys like it because of their cash rewarding, but it seems Zoto is now relent in giving us attractive bonuses, because they have reached many miles within a short period of time with enough customers. For those who are looking for alternative, here is a brand new app called (TopUp Africa).

TopUp Africa offers multiple services under one roof using several payment channels to choose from. Convenience for end users, stable earnings and attractive bonuses for agents and cost-efficiency for Service Providers. With TopUp Africa EVERYONE wins! 

TopUp Africa gives you 24/7 access to a variety of services, such as Airtime of all Networks in Nigeria, Electricity Bills Payment, Pay-Tv and Internet Subscriptions, etc. as well as fund transfer to all bank accounts in Nigeria. You can pay for any of these services with just a click and interestingly, you are rewarded with instant CASHBACK!

TopUp Africa helps you to start your own business with minimal capital by allowing you to retail services such as Airtime of all Networks in Nigeria, Electricity (Prepaid/Postpaid), Pay-Tv and Internet Subscriptions, etc. It is a one-stop-shop for wide spectrum of services and your mobile phone is your shop!
      Features:
       Referral Bonus  Free Chat  Support Chat  Agent-to-Agent Transfer  Profit-to-Profit Transfer  Payment History of all Transactions  Group Payment (on the web)  Instant credit using debit card  Account Manager To Get The App Download TopUp Africa App Here. Install the app and register with a valid mobile number, create new pin then login Follow the on-screen instructions to use it for any transaction you want to make.  You will get cash bonuses whenever you topup your airtime, pay bills, and so on via the app. You will also get bonuses on referrals.  To Get Your Referral Link
      Simply click on SHARE AND EARN. Then share to Facebook, Email, Telegram, WhatsApp or any other place of your choice. 
      You can use your earnings to subscribefor data plans, pay bills and so on. 

TopUp Africa is easy, convenient, fast and rewarding.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.