9jaonline.com
Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

Man Dies Four Days to His Church Wedding Along Benin Road (Photo)

A young Nigerian man who had planned to marry his wife after entering the new year has died just four days to the wedding ceremony.

https://i.imgur.com/Z9Ty7G5.jpg

A Facebook user identified as Amaka Micheal shared the sad news on social media saying:

"He did his traditional marriage on April 2017 his wife put to bed a bouncing baby boy on October 2017,they suppose to have their white wedding today 8 January 2018 but he died on the 4th of January 2018 on his way back to the village from Benin. What a world!"

SawdgXv.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stone bridge

Deborah Ifejuwura Olajide, a 200 level Food Science Technology student of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), Ondo State, has been killed by a hit and run driver.
      Olajide, who was said to be on her home from vigil was knocked down by the vehicle in the early hours of Thursday, while her lifeless body was discovered by her colleagues.
        According to a source, the driver of the vehicle who was on top speed rammed into the speed breaker mounted along FUTA junction and in the process tried to avoid other speed breakers and knocked down the girl who was walking home.
    • By stone bridge

NIGERIAN LADY SENT OUT OF CHURCH FOR INDECENT DRESSING IN ONITSHA, SEE WHAT SHE WORE (PHOTO)
      It is no longer news that in some churches women are not allowed to expose any part of their body during Sunday or mid-week service. In such churches, ladies are given scarf for not allowed in for worship.
      Such was the case of this young lady, she disclosed that she was sent back home for not dressing decently into the house of God.
      Lady who was identified as Mbanefo Nkiru Angel on Sunday, April 8, took to her Facebook profile to reveal how she finally decided to go to church after a long time but was sent home for not dressing properly.
        Angel’s post reads: “Today that I decided to go to church. My look to church today in Awada Onitsha. The church warders sent me back. They refused me entering the church saying I should go and look for a jacket or a scarf to cover my shoulder shouting that I’m Naked. I didn’t even talk to them. I just jejely and happily carry my legs and go back. Let me go and sleep biko. Nonsense and ingredients. Ndi over do. Onitsha is too backward for my liking. Is this dress indecent? Are you people kidding me? Even in the village they cannot send me away. It is still in this Onitsha that they commit the highest atrocity. They are not real Christians. The act of sending me away doesn’t portray or show real Christianity. Even they Rev Father cannot send me away. It is all these holier than though brothers that go and do worst at the back. They are still blind in the things of church.”
    • By stone bridge

REVEALED! REAL REASON BOLA TINUBU WAS ABSENT AT THE WEDDING CEREMONY OF VP YEMI OSINBAJO’S DAUGHTER, DAMILOLA.
      Yes, the ceremonies have ended. The husband has already taken his wife home. And, whatever anybody may say or feel, the process of increasing Nigeria’s population must have begun in the inner recesses of the new couple’s home.
      However, the superlative wedding a few weeks ago of Damilola Osinbajo, the beautiful daughter of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has continued to feature in discussions within the high society. And the reasons are beginning to emerge as to why APC Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, stayed away from marriage ceremony in Abuja.
      Tinubu was at Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Fatima’s wedding ceremony in Kaduna with his boys but did not attend the Osinbajos in Abuja. He was noticeably absent! Yes, Asiwaju is closer to the Osinbajos than Dangote and expectedly this set tongues a wagging in the socio-political milieu.
        According to inside sources, Asiwaju was a bit indisposed at the time and he couldn’t make the wedding ceremony that evening. Asiwaju and VP Osinbajo have a very good relationship that transcends politics and lifestyle.
      So mischief makers, rumor distributors and retailers should be careful.
    • By stone bridge

A lady was the center of attraction as she served at a wedding ceremony earlier today in Bayelsa state. The wedding between  Mr. Vincent Anthony and Tarinabo Joseph, was held in Doxa family church, Yenagoa, the state capital and attracted the presence of Bayelsa state commissioner for Information and Orientation, Hon. Daniel Markson and other top dignitaries.
      The lovely photos from the event which have now taken over the internet have people loving the style of the best man, who is a lady.
        It is rare to see a woman stand in as best man at a wedding but this is not the first time it is happening and might even be a trend.

• By stone bridge

Two final year Mass Communication students of the Benue State University were pictured writing their exam, today, in their wedding gowns.

It was gathered that the exam, Com 402: Media Law and Ethics, was scheduled for today and it clashed with their weddings. And since the exam couldn’t be shifted, the two brides stormed the hall in their gowns.

• By stone bridge

Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Lagos has released a video showing him perform a “deliverance” on lesbian partners from what he described as satanic “lesbian spirits”. The deliverance happened during a recent church service.
      In the video, the prophet is seen performing a “deliverance” on the lesbian partners. One of them can be heard saying she has always been attracted to women but has now been delivered by the anointed hands of the Nigerian prophet.
        The pastor after conducting the deliverance – hugged both of them and told them he loves them.
      H0m0sexuality is a crime in Nigeria punishable by death in some sharia-dominated northern states. In other parts, it attracts a maximum of 14 years in prison.

• By stone bridge

A lovely couple Mr. & Mrs Victor Modo, did the unusual yesterday as they got married on a beach in Lagos against the normal wedding in a church. The ceremony began with court wedding earlier in the day and was crowned with the White wedding and reception held at Atican Beach, Lekki area of Lagos.
      The beautiful couple exchanged the marital vows at the beach in the presence of friends and family members.
        According to reports, the Lagos District Superintendent of Assemblies of God church officiated at the wedding ceremony…
      Congratulations to them.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.