Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

#BBNaija: Cee-C lied, she’s not a virgin – Alleged ex-boyfriend reacts (Screenshot)

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C in a chat on Saturday with Teddy A had mentioned that she is a virgin and she has never had $ex all her life.

Teddy, who didn’t look so surprised in the video, was captured savouring the moment and probably thinking if he should swallow what she was saying to him.

Cee-c said:

”I have never had $ex in my whole life. The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is that I haven’t done it before.”

Watch the video below:

This statement of hers actually sparked so many reactions among viewers and a lot of people wondered how she could have the audacity to say that.

One of the people that reacted to her statement was an alleged ex-boyfriend of Cee-C.

In a leaked chat, the ex-boyfriend could be seen having a conversation with a friend who saw the video and immediately brought the attention of the ex-boyfriend to it.

According to the chat, Cee-C is not a virgin and she had always been visiting her then-boyfriend to have regular $ex. The alleged boyfriend then went ahead to call her a Drama Queen and claims she only wanted to pretend as a holy person on TV, whereas she isn’t, according to what they must have shared.

See the leaked chat below:

Mavin boss, Don Jazzy on his twitter page said Cee-c maybe saying the truth. He wrote “What did i just hear, Cee-c a Fargin ok. It’s believable sha. #bbnaija.”

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27