Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

Why i stopped getting personal with my fans- IK Ogbonna

Being a celebrity comes with a lot of pecks and benefits. The money, fame and lavish lifestyle. You can’t deny the lure of extravagance. Women and the unending demands for attention. All these come at a cost and who better to know than one of Nollywood’s top shot IK Ogbonnna.

The actor has revealed how he once outsmarted a crazy fan who resorted to blackmail after a failed attempt to R@pe him.

Ogbonna made the revelation in a chat with Sun news, when asked about his female fans and the craziest thing a female fan has ever done to him. His words: “A female fan almost R@ped me. It was crazy but the good thing for me is that I was at a friend’s place when she started making the moves, and I was recording everything she was doing.
So, by the time she got to the point where she said she was going to shout and turn the tables around, I played back what she was doing and she had to slow down. I think that was the craziest thing a female fan ever did to me.
Since then, I stopped getting too personal with my fans. I won’t have them come visit me or see me at a friend’s place and all that kind of stuff. I created a barrier.”

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27