Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stone bridge

Man’s Phone Gets Burnt After Using It To Answer Call While Charging It (Photos)

Recommended Posts


A man has taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging a phone and using it to make or receive calls at the same time. According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smartphone five minutes after using it to receive a call from a friend this morning.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Good Morning fellow countrymen and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung Galaxy S5 started burning. Please, it is real, do not charge a phone and receive calls at the same time.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: November 26, 2017 14:51:27