Sign in to follow this  

How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Free browsing)

yOLGCRK.png

The MTN daily 1GB free browsing is still blazing and working really fine, this post will be teaching you how to create an ehi file with an unlocked SSH account. How do I mean, you can now change the SSH account by yourself, but it does not mean that you can change or check the host since it isn’t that necessary. 

How-To-Create-An-SSH-Account-For-HTTP-Injector-MTN-1GB-Daily-Freebrowsing.png

The reason why we created this, is to allow everyone to uses their own SSH account that they create. This is because, SSH accounts are the main reason why ehi files expire, so it’s better you create your own.

If you are hearing about HTTP Injector for the first time or you need to know how and where to download, Simply visit HERE

How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Freebrowsing)

• Create your SSH account from 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    . They offer 5-day SSH accounts and they are really fast.
  • Just after creating your SSH account, make sure you copy down the Server IP/Host, Username and Password somewhere, to make it easier for you to use it.
  • Now, launch the HTTP Injector and import the pinned configuration file.
  • Tap this sign ≡ > SSH Settings. Type in your own SSH account info into the required space.
  • For your SSH Host, type in your Server IP/Host (45.77.80.124), for the SSH Port, always use 443.
  • Now type in the username you have in your just-created SSH account, same as the password you have in the SSH account.
Go back to the HTTP Injector main page, hit connect. It will connect within 5-10 seconds, sometimes, it won’t, instead, it will give you a Connection Lost error. That means that there is an error in the SSH account or the account server is not good enough. Then I advise you to look for another site that you need to use in creating an SSH account.

Don’t forget to use the Share Buttons below and also follow us on 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MediaTek
      Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat With Tweakware VPN, this Free Browsing has been existing for over a month now. since the introduction of their plan known as mpulse. This Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat With Tweakware VPN works with zero account balance and it works on all MTN Sim cards. 

Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat Requirements
      An MTN SIM card (with or without airtime). An internet connection How to  Activate MTN Free Browsing Cheat With Tweakware VPN
      Firstly, download Tweakware VPN Config File  Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. . Then Launch the Tweakware VPN App installed Download  Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Click on the Copy tab located at the top right corner of the interface. Finally, tap “Import Config” , locate the config file previously downloaded and tap to import. How To Import Config File On Tweakware VPN
      Firstly, use the above link to download Tweakware VPN and Config file provided. Install and launch the Tweakware app Tap on Settings > Import > then locate the config file you downloaded from the link above and import it. Navigate back to the main menu and select Free Server. And in the second box below, choose import tweak. Lastly, tap on Connect. It will connect within 30 seconds. For more information on The Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat With Tweakware VPN, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
        don’t forget to share this post with your friends using the share buttons below.
    • By MediaTek
      How to Get Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus in October 2018. Mtn is currently giving out Free MTN 500MB data to all its customers.

The most beautiful part of this Awoof is that all sim cards are eligible for the Free MTN 500MB Data irrespective of their prepaid plan or sim card type. Let’s go straight to the point, how do we get this data bonus?
        How to Get Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus in October 2018
      Start by downloading My Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.  from the Google Play store  Launch the App and select your country of residence. Enter your mobile number without the country code. Allow the App to load the homepage properly and find the link for free 500MB. Click on the link and you’ll receive the data immediately with a notification for the expiration from MTN on your line. We love feedback, let’s know if the Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus worked for you And don’t forget to use the share buttons below
    • By MediaTek
      MTN Welcome back offer is not something new to us, as it is an offer that rewards dormant customers for re-activating their lines. Customers that have spent 45 – 180 days on the network without performing any chargeable activity will be rewarded with a 2000% bonus on their first recharge in a month for 3 months However, the MTN Welcome Back Offer has revamped as you can still get 2000% bonus on the first recharge in a month, and enjoy special data bundles for 3 months! I know you will like to understand how the new MTN welcome back special data plan works and who is eligible.

MTN Welcome Back Special Data Plans allows you to purchase 4GB, 1GB, and 250MB data at N1,000, N200 and N100 respectively. This is one of the best offers that the telecom company has offered us.  
      I’m going to share all you need to know about the new MTN 4GB for N1000 and 1GB for N200 and codes to subscribe to the new MTN special data offer.
      The new MTN Welcome Back Special Data plans offer the following 3 daily, weekly and monthly data plans;  
      4GB for N1000 1GB for N200 and 250MB for N100 See the Activation Code to Subscribe to MTN Welcome Back Special Data Plans
      Bundle Plan Price (N) Validity Period Activation
      (SMS to 131) Activation
      (USSD) 250MB 100 3 days WBD1 *131*65*1# 1GB 200 7 days WBD2 *131*65*2# 4GB 1000 30 days WBD3 *131*65*3# SIM Validity and Eligibility
      All MTN valid Sim cards can access this new offer, but not every MTN User is eligible for this new data offer.
      The offer is valid just for MTN customers who have not performed any rechargeable transaction on their Sim card for the past 30 days and above. The subscription code stated above works on all MTN Sim cards, but that is not the code to check the eligibility of the new MTN Welcome Back Special Data Plans.
      After dialing the code stated above, you are directed to the offer page that lists the available offers, but when you choose an option you’re directed to the next page which only tells you “Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1#” and when you do so, you are directed to the main MTN data bundle offers that give you 1GB for N1000, 1.5GB for N1,200 and so on.
        How To Check Sim Eligibility for MTN Welcome Back Special Data Plans
      To check if your MTN Sim card is eligible, just dial *559*65#Can I purchase multiple MTN Welcome Back special data bundle?
      For those that are eligible. Yes, you can activate multiple Welcome Back special data plans, but each data bundle purchased will have its own unique expiry dates. Will I still be able to subscribe for MTN data bundle plan?
      Yes, you will be able to subscribe to any MTN data bundle plan and enjoy all the benefits of the bundle you activated.
      It is as simple as it sounds. If you dropped your MTN sim card for this period of days, quickly clean up the dust and insert in your device to enjoy this promo. All MTN customers that have not made use of their SIM for a period of 3 months or 45 days will be rewarded with a 2000% bonus on their first recharge in a month, and enjoy special data bundles for 3 months.

• By MediaTek
      That’s if you are still using it because I know a lot of you are busy with the mPulse data plans that give you more for less. But for the record, MTN has increased the data plans allocated to daily subscribers.
      The N100 and N200 daily data plans now have extra 25MB and 75MB respectively. If you can recollect earlier that MTN subscribers could only get 50MB and 150MB for 100 NGN and 200 NGN respectively.  Now, subscribers will be entitled to get;
      50MB + 25MB bonus daily plan (75MB in total) for 100 NGN 150MB + 75MB bonus daily plan (225MB in total) for 200 NGN. How to Activate

Simply Dial *131*1# and follow guide display on your screen.
    • By MediaTek
      Before we proceed, you should know that based on your own service provider you need to do some research on your open configuration. How to Browse for Free in any Country ( Part 1)

To browse free in any Country, you will need to follow these instructions all through.
      Visit Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. and select a server near your location e.g. Europe. Now select your country or a country near yours, e.g. Netherlands. Select a server and below it, click CREATE USERNAME AND PASSWORD. Enter your details i.e. the username and password. After doing this, your server is created automatically and you will get this informations below displayed to you.  
      Username: tcpvpn.com-mytest1 Password: 123456 IP: 146.185.155.204 Host: nl.tcpvpn.com Now, visit this  Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.  for a proxy. Check for the proxy of the same country you used earlier. (During my set-up, my proxy is the same as the ip 146.185.155.204) Also, check the ports open. (We will be using 80 or 8080 as our port. How to Browse for Free in any Country (Part 2)
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Launch the app after installation. On the Top-most Right Hand Corner, there are 3 horizontal lines, click it to open the menu and click on “SSH SETTINGS” You will use the same info used in the First Step here.   (In my case) SSH HOST: 146.185.155.204 (or nl.tcpvpn.com if your server doesn’t have an ip , depending on the ssh server provider)
      SSH port: 22 Username: tcpvpn.com-mytest1 Password: 123456 Navigate back to the main page, click the menu again and go to “PAYLOAD GENERATOR”. You’ll need to do some checks on Google based on your network provider and your country as I mentioned at the beginning of this tutorial.  
      In my case (taking Nigeria as a case study), I will set as below:
      Click GENERATE PAYLOAD (at the end of the page of the software) Now that the payload has been generated, find below this line, the “REMOTE PROXY” line. Click that and a small pop-up with 2 boxes should come above. Set it as below; Click SAVE, click START from the main page and check if it’s connected. Now continue to enjoy your free browsing in any country.
      That’s all.
      Don’t forget to use the share buttons below and also follow us on  Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.  for more.

Important Information

please accept our Terms of Use