Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Motherhood looks great on loved Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele. The new mother of two adorable twin boys recently shared a photo of herself looking exquisite in native owambe outfit a she stepped out for an event.
Many fans could not help but admire the beauty who seems to be enjoying her new life as mama Ibeji. Looking almost regal she posed in the brown lacey outfit and finished the look with a stylish gele and classy earrings.
2018 was definitely a great year for the actress who is still the fans’ favourite with her hilarious episodes of Jenifa’s Diaries that millions across the country watch weekly on television. It was also a blessing that she welcomed her first set of twin boys with her man, JJC Skillz.
Interestingly, it looks almost impossible just a short while ago when a certain Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu predicted that the actress will never bore children and that her destiny was to be filthy rich but at the cost of her having kids on earth.
All that seems like tales now that she is a happy mother of not one but two children. It also a plus that she looks even more beautiful since she welcomed her bundles of joy.
Residents were left shocked after popular priestess denounced her fetish practice in Enugu state.
The priestess of Inyama Ogbanje in Amalla-Egazi, Udenu local government area, renounced her Vodoo/’Juju’ and reportedly repented of all her evil ways.
According to reports, the priestess who got converted on Friday, January 11 (yesterday) and accepted Jesus Christ, cleared all the charms in her shrine. A bus load of charms/juju was removed from her house.
The residents couldn’t believe what they saw due to the large number of fetish items that she had.
This is very unfortunate. A young boy was abandoned by his parents after being accused of witchcraft in Delta state.
According to reports, the boy who is believed to less than eight years old was sent away from his home after the parents alleged that he’s the cause of their problems.
Help recently came the way of the boy who has been sleeping in the street and fending for himself since December.
The boy was rescued from the street and taken to the police station by a well meaning Nigerian who was touched by his pathetic condition.
He was later taken to the hospital and cleaned up before being transferred to an orphanage home where he currently is.
A woman claims she has been put her off sex toys for life after she was burned by an exploding vibrator. Cassie Esplin, 25, was just about to use her Buzz Tongue Finger Vibrator when she claims the battery pack flew out with such force it hit the bedroom ceiling.
She claims the battery – which appears to have corroded – then landed on her top, scorching her jumper and leaving a mark on her chest.
Cassie said she felt like she had been punched and the metal missile left a black mark on her bedroom ceiling.
The car dealership worker, from Norwich, said: “I was going to try if for the first time and it made a really loud bang. I just froze. I was so shocked.
“I just thought ‘oh my god what has just happened’. I was holding it close to my face and it could have hit my eyes. I could have been blinded by a £4 sex toy. “Thank god I wasn’t using it. It could have caused some damage. I jumped out of my skin. I was in so much shock.”
Cassie bought her new sex toy – reduced from £12 to £4 in the January sales – from the Lovehoney.co.uk adult toys and lingerie website.
She has used toys before and said she chose this one on the recommendation of a friend.
It was delivered to her in the post on December 8 and came with the battery she claims “exploded” when she tried it out that night.
It happened when she was in her bedroom alone and minutes away from testing out her vibrator for the first time, she claims.
But she says she is now “too scared” and may well be put off for having fun with toys for life.
Two arrested suspected serial killers, Dauda Amusat and Kabiru Dudupariola, have confessed to killing a 42-year-old businessman, Sanusi Isiaka, on May 14, 2017, near Slava Construction Company along Iwo Road for money ritual purpose.
The suspects who were arrested and paraded by the Osun State Police Command on December 28, 2018, in Ifon, reportedly chopped off the head of the businessman for ritual purpose. The State’s Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, who confirmed the incident said that the suspects were allegedly contracted by another businessman, Yekini Ayinde aka Abija, currently at large, who paid them N200,000 to kill the deceased.
According to the suspects, Isiaka had supplied bags of rice to Abija who didn’t want to pay for the goods after selling them, hence his contract to kill him. Amusat who narrated how they killed the businessman said;